- This event has passed.
Fermentation Enabled – Alternative Protein Innovation 2022
January 18 - January 20
The Fermentation-Enabled Alternative Protein Innovation Summit explores key challenges and opportunities in the successful commercialization of fermentation-enabled alternative proteins for human consumption. It brings together key decision-makers from biotech & food tech, multinational CPG, independent food brands, and ingredient suppliers to advance the alternative protein industry.
The Fermentation-Enabled Alternative Protein Innovation Summit returns in person to explore key challenges and opportunities in the successful commercialization of fermentation-enabled alternative proteins for human consumption.
Bringing together key decision-makers from biotech & food tech, multinational CPG, independent food brands, and ingredient suppliers to advance the alternative protein industry, this conversation isn’t one to be missed.
This is your one opportunity to be brought up to speed with novel technological advances powering the new wave of alternative protein products and leveraging fermentation biotechnology to increase the scalability, flavor, sustainability, and production efficiency of such next-generation alternative protein sources.
Why this is an unmissable event:
- Discover the changing consumer trends reshaping the food & beverage industry, and identify the actions needed to positively align your products with future consumer purchasing patterns to gain market share and protect the sustainability of future earnings
- Determine how to effectively integrate fermentation-enabled alternative proteins into your current business model and product offering to leverage the taste, texture, health and affordability benefits that fermentation technology can provide to plant, algae and fungal based protein products
- Understand the potential of next-generation fermentation-enabled protein sources to inform your future R&D and product development decisions
- Navigate and overcome the formulation & manufacturing challenges that can arise, to ensure your products do not compromise on taste, texture or functionality
- Discuss next-generation fermentation techniques and technologies to increase scalability and reduce price point of novel ingredients